Sandwich PUF Wall Panel
(गाह्रो र पार्टिसनको लगि स्याण्डविच प्यानल)
स्याण्डविच पार्टिसन पफ वाल प्यानल दुईवटा Prepainted galvanized Sheet को बिचमा Polyurethane नामक केमिकल Inject गरी निर्माण गरिन्छ |
Panel Specification: –
- Length: As per Customer need
- Density: 40±2
- PPGI Sheet Thickness: 0.4mm
- Wall Panel Thickness: 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm and150mm.
- Color: Cream, Gray, Wooden, Stone
Sandwich PUF Wall Panel is normally a structure made up of three layers- core and two side skin. Sandwich PUF panels are widely used in the construction of prefabricated buildings.
These Sandwich PUF Panels are extremely lightweight, weather-resistant, and, environment friendly. These budget-friendly PUF panels are gradually decreasing the use of traditional construction materials like cement and bricks.
- The panels are modular and pre-engineered for precision and quick construction
- Efficient and quick on-site installation
- Customizable features to meet customer requirements
- Compact, light-weight PUF panels
- High structural durability, longevity, and rigidity
- Excellent thermal insulation & Sturdiness
- Versatile use
- Fire, water, weather, and termites-resistant
- Energy saving due to thermal insulation
- Insulated panels for walls have pre-painted galvanized sheets with tongue & groove mechanism
- Easy to dismantle and transport from one place to another as required
- CFC Free, Close Cell PUF System.
Why should you use Sandwich PUF Wall Panel?
Well, there are a lot of reasons why you should switch to Sandwich PUF Panels over the traditional way of construction. So, we have listed some of them for you:
- Light Weight
- Weather Resistant
- Thermal Conductivity
- Useful in Earthquake Resistant Construction
- Fire| Water Resistant
- Available in Different Colors
- Size can be customized according to customer
- Environment Friendly
- Easy Installation, and many more….
|Thickness(mm)||40,50,75,100 & 150|
|Thickness of PPGI Sheet||0.4 – 0.5|
|Available Color||Cream White, Grey, Ivory, Stone impression and, Wooden Palate.|
Wall Panel Cross Section
|PUF Density kg/m3||40±2|
|Tensile Strength kg/cm3||4.0|
|Adhesion strength(foam to steel) kg/cm3||2.7|
|Thermal Conductivity, at 100C, mean temp., W/mK||0.023|
|Bending Strength kg/cm3||4.3|
|Compressive Strength at 10% deformation, kg/cm3||2.0-2.25|
|Surface Spread of flame||B2-Grade|
|Water absorption from air||0.02% volume at 100% RH|
|Dimensional stability of panel(for 48 hr.) percentage |
+380C and 90%RH