Why Isolation Rooms?
The increasing cases of COVID-19 in today’s date are demanding more isolation rooms in different parts of the country. The proper management of isolation rooms for COVID patients helps a lot in breaking the chain of infection.
Sandwich Home Solution Pvt. Ltd. provides the ultimate solution for the construction of COVID isolation rooms using PUF Panels. Sandwich PUF Panels being extremely budget-friendly and easy to install makes it easier to construct such isolation rooms within a short period of time.
- Easy Installation
- Time and Cost-Efficient
- Environment Friendly
- Energy Efficient
- Multi-purpose Units
The quarantine shelters and isolation rooms prototype consists of:
- Portable washroom units
- Portable testing units
- Cabin for workers and healthcare
General Guidance for Isolation Rooms
- Rooms should be well-ventilated.
- Should be constructed very close to the toilet and bathroom which should be only dedicated to patients. (If possible separate washroom should be constructed)
- Should be big enough to place the essential equipment and to let in the fresh air.
- Isolation rooms for COVID patients should have facilities for handwashing with soap and water and alternatively sanitizers.